Unoccupied Homes

We  at O’Shea Insurance Brokers know the importance of having your unoccupied property insured properly.
We have access to insurance companies that are specially designed to cover unoccupied properties.
We can give you the peace of mind that you are getting the right cover at the right price.

Some examples why you will need to obtain an Unoccupied House Insurance Policy:

  • Property in Probate
  • Property for Sale
  • Newly purchased property not ready to be occupied

Types of Cover Available for Unoccupied Properties:

  • Fire, Lightening, explosion, Aircraft
  • Smoke or Earthquake
  • Strom, Flood, Subsidence
  • Vandals or Malicious Damage
  • Property Owners Liability

Whatever your requirements are we will look after you,
give us a call on 066-7125182 today.